Clubhouse Social & Dining
Clubhouse and Special Functions
Versatile, Flexible, and Elegant…The Perfect Venue for Any Occasion
Army Navy Country Club provides a full array of versatile banquet, dining, and meeting room facilities that are incorporated into the exquisite architecture of its two dynamic Clubhouse locations in Arlington and Fairfax. Army Navy Country Club offers the perfect venues for its Members to entertain their families and guests. Whether relaxing on the Rooftop Terrace, sitting by the outdoor fireplace in the Eisenhower Lounge, or celebrating in the 5 Star Ballroom, Army Navy Country Club combines the Club’s historic grandeur and traditional elegance with its welcoming warmth and modern amenities.
- 5 Star Ballroom - Named after 5 Star Flag Officers General Omar Bradley (USA), Admiral Chester Nimitz (USN), and General Henry Arnold (USAF), this grand and elegant room is ideal for large-scale receptions and conferences.
- Fort Richardson Room - Named after the Civil War Fort on the Army Navy Country Club property, this room is perfect for meetings and receptions.
- Williamsburg Room - This charming, warm and cozy room is great for entertaining guests or hosting a seminar.
- Arlington Room - This intimate room is best suited for private dining events or small meetings.
- Rooftop Terrace - Overlooking the Washington Monument with views of the golf course and tennis courts, this space is versatile and can meet any need.
- Eagle Room - This quaint room is available for small meetings or private dining events.
- Terrace Grille - Open & airy room with an adjacent covered patio overlooking the golf course, the Terrace Grille is ideal for medium-sized private events.
- Sun Room - Formal dining with terrace seating, this room offers a finer taste with Prix Fixe menus and an extensive wine list.
- Grille - Casual dining with a comfortable atmosphere, the Grille is perfect for Members and guests of all ages.
- 1924 - For adults, 1924 is a casual bar with full menu service from the Grille. Ideal for watching large screen TVs or relaxing with your friends.
- Stars and Stripes Cafe - This patriotic cafe serves those playing golf or tennis as well as those playing cards or lounging in the Smoking Room.
- Dive Inn - Swim up and enjoy a burger or wrap at this poolside cafe.
- Grille - Casual dining with a cozy atmosphere, the Grille also offers fireside or bar seating and is perfect for Members and guests of all ages.
- Patio - Casual dining with spectacular views of the golf course and swimming pool, the Patio is a full service outdoor dining venue open May through September.
- The Pavilion - This cafe is conveniently located next to the pool, offering casual fares for golfers and swimmers.
Activities and Events
The Clubhouse activity calendar is filled with year-round social events which include: Sunday Brunches, Holiday Parties and Events, Live Entertainment, Wine and Beer Tastings, Rooftop Socials, Passport Events, Cooking Classes, Happy Hours, Theme Nights, Barbeques, and Poolside Movie Nights.
Amenities and Services
- Locker Rooms and Shower Facilities
- Shoe Shine Service
- Saunas and Steam Rooms
- AV/IT Conference Services Equipment and Planning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Access
The Club’s professional Catering Department can help Members plan everything from large wedding receptions to small business lunches or meetings, business conferences, or golf outing menus.