Sun and Shade, Swimming and Diving, Exercising and Relaxing, Competition and Training... Everything Water But the Fish!
With five different pools sparkling in the open air of our two Clubhouse locations, Army Navy Country Club provides its Members with multiple options and uses -- everything under the sun! Members can be found sunning, relaxing, playing, swimming, and exercising by all of the Club’s pools! The Club’s outdoor facilities are open from Memorial Day Weekend through at least Labor Day.
Army Navy Country Club has one of the largest and most diverse outdoor Aquatics complexes in the Washington, D.C. metro area. The Club offers:
- ‘L’ Shaped 50 Meter Olympic Pool (minimum depth of 4’) with a Diving Well
- Teaching and Youth Pool (3.6’ to 5’)
- Beach Front to Splash Pad play area
- Heated Adult-Only Pool
- ‘Z’ Shaped Pool with Diving Well, Lap Lanes, Play Area, and Teaching Area
- 0” Beach Front to 18” deep Wading Pool
The Aquatics department offers a wide variety of instructional and competitive programs to the membership. Competitive teams and fitness training programs operate out of the Arlington Campus and include such services and programs as:
- Swim, Dive, and Junior Teams in CCSDA with competition against Washington Golf, Congressional, Columbia, Chevy Chase, Belle Haven, Bethesda, and other area clubs
- Private, Semi-Private, and Group Swim Lessons
- Masters Swim for Fitness (18 & over)
- Water Aerobics Exercise
- Pool Events
Army Navy Swim is committed to attracting, retaining, and training the area’s top swimming instructors, coaches, and lifeguards. At Army Navy Country Club, a “Safety First!” policy is the foundation of all programs.