An Innovative and Comprehensive Fitness Facility with Convenient Access Seven Days a Week... No More Excuses
The Army Navy Country Club (ANCC) Fitness Center opened in August of 2000. The facility provides our membership convenient hours and access to fitness equipment, amenities, and services in the welcoming comfort of a spacious, private, and naturally lit modern exercise environment.
Facility and Equipment
The Army Navy Fitness Center contains 4,000 square feet of cardiovascular and strength training equipment complemented by a complete array of locker room and changing room amenities. The facility offers:
- Complete Line of Cybex VR2 Resistance Training Equipment
- Free Weights Stations and Equipment
- 2 Dozen Pieces of Cardiovascular Equipment (treadmills, exercise bikes, stair climbers, and elliptical machines)
- Broadcast Vision (facility-wide entertainment system)
- Full-service Locker and Changing Room Facilities with Showers and Steam Rooms.
Programs and Services
ANCC’s Fitness Staff fills its 7-days-a-week, 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. operating hours with a
complete array of programs and services.
- Equipment Orientations
- Personal Training
- Fitness Assessments
- Group Fitness Classes (Examples include: Yoga, Pilates, Fitness Fusion, Toning + Abs)
- Biometrics Nutrition and Fitness
- Massage Therapy
- Facials and Chemical Peels
ANCC Fitness staffs a full team of ACE certified fitness instructors and NCBTMB-certified massage therapists.