Welcome to ANCC Banquet and Catering!
Our goal is to provide quality, consistent, and exceptional service to our Members and their guests by creating wonderful events and lasting memories. If there is a menu item you would like but it is not listed, please let us know.
Arlington: For Catering and Wedding Information, please contact Rebecca Pipkins, Catering Manager, at (703) 521-6800 ext 1265 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to download Arlington Banquet Information (pdf).
- Click here to download Arlington Full Banquet Menus (pdf).
- Click here to download the Arlington Tea Menu (pdf).
- Click here to view Photo Albums of the Club
Fairfax: For Catering and Wedding information, please contact Kolena Thomas, Catering Coordinator, at (703) 359-5825, ext. 4 or email her at email@example.com.
Tips for a Better Event
We hope these tips help you and your Guests have a memorable and successful event.
- Be sure to specify at which ANCC Clubhouse your event will be held (Arlington or Fairfax) and provide the proper respective address.
- On invitations, be sure to specify Army Navy Country Club to avoid confusion with Army Navy Club in Downtown D.C or the Fort Myer Officers' Club.
- If Mapquesting, please use our alternate entrance at 2400 South 18th Street, Arlington VA, 22202. This entrance is accessed via Glebe Road, which is easier for many people to locate, as it easily accessible from Route 50 and I-395.
- Feel free to take advantage of the map and directions to both the Arlington and Fairfax Clubhouses here. You can print them out and send them along with your invitations to your guests to help them arrive on time.
- Do not have any items shipped to ANCC for your events. We cannot guarantee they will arrive here in time for your event, be placed in the correct department, or even be accepted. ANCC is not liable or responsible for any items shipped to our locations or for any missing or damaged packages. If you do need to have items stored at ANCC for less than a 24-hour period for your event, please contact Rebecca Pipkins at Arlington or Kolena Thomas at Fairfax for more information.
- Gently inform guests that our dress code for our main floor is casual attire and above, and no hats are allowed.
- If you have small children attending your event, we do not mind parents bringing small noiseless toys or crayons and paper to keep them entertained.
- Let us know of any needs you may have in regards to booster seats and high chairs. These can be provided when you call with your final guest count 3 days prior to your event.
- It is at your discretion whether you allow cell phone usage during your event in the Banquet Spaces.
- If you have guests that will require a taxi, feel free to inform Reception about a half hour before the guests leave to keep their wait time at a minimum.